Get get get. I'm not gonna lie, I don't listen to too much radio so this is the first time I've heard this song from beginning to end. It's a jam, yo. :)
Definitely a jam. Have you heard their latest? Something about how it's gonna be a great day or some such thing. Also a jam. More retro than boom boom pow.
3 comments:
Get get get. I'm not gonna lie, I don't listen to too much radio so this is the first time I've heard this song from beginning to end. It's a jam, yo. :)
Definitely a jam. Have you heard their latest? Something about how it's gonna be a great day or some such thing. Also a jam. More retro than boom boom pow.
ps- Did you hear? That we found an apartment right down the way from yo' momma? Woot! Howdy neighbor!
Post a Comment