Friday, May 23, 2008

Showing my gratitude...

Last night we went to I hop and ate dinner. we got there and we sat at a table in the corner by the window. twenty minutes went by and we hadn't gotten served. Finally a table of four old ladies, diagnally from us, got one of the waitresss' attention. we got served and I, kelly, felt i needed to say thank-you to those ladies, beacuse usually the young ones are nice to the elders but this time it was switched and the elders were nice to the young ones. Finally I decided to go up to them and say thank-you. I went up to them and said thank-you and the ladies were really nice. when I went back to my seat i felt really good inside that I had told them i was grateful for the wonderful deed they gave me.

" Jesus said love everyone,
treat them kindly too.
When your heart is filled with love,
others will love you!"

8 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Kelly you showed great maturity thanking them not all young people are as brave as you are. Way to go young lady.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you're such a sweet gal.

natalie said...

You're growing up to be one fine young lady, Kelly.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Caroline here in delaware

thats nice wat u did i might of said thanx and left. hey can't wait 2 c u this summer if i do we might be going 2 dah great and famous ... da da da da UTAH!
anyway totally can't wait
ttyl or tak 2 u l8ter

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

p s kelly nice magic shirt comercial!lol!!

Hey laurel cant wait 2 c u 2. c u ttyl or tak 2 u l8ter

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

kelly do u have an e mail wat is it? please tell me laurel too!

kelly said...

yes i do have a e-mail laurel doesn't have one. mine's lilyluver@gmail.com so email me!!!

Amanda said...

I have been anxiously awaiting a new post from you two! What is the deal? Must be busy this summer!