Busy all the time, but loving life :)
Thank you for finally letting me see yall's blog....good job...I am assuming you past the test? =)
Hooray for Kelly! Two important thoughts I must share about the montage...1. love, love, LOVE the belts! Sally, I think you found your new hairdo, no?2. Kelly, you look fantastic in your karategi (sp?)!
Congrats I'll never be able to do this you look great.
Kelly, you're so cute in your uniform. Scratch that, you're just so cute. Period. End of story.You too Laurel. You're a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you for finally letting me see yall's blog....good job...I am assuming you past the test? =)
Hooray for Kelly! Two important thoughts I must share about the montage...
1. love, love, LOVE the belts! Sally, I think you found your new hairdo, no?
2. Kelly, you look fantastic in your karategi (sp?)!
Congrats I'll never be able to do this you look great.
Kelly, you're so cute in your uniform. Scratch that, you're just so cute. Period. End of story.
You too Laurel. You're a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment