On wednesday at young womens I, Kelly, was wearing my CUTE converse, with cherries and flowers on them, and I was sitting in the second row in opening excerises and a girl (I forgot her name) was going to sit in front of me when there waas something on her seat and when she turned around to get it she saw my shoes and said, " Oh my gosh, your shoes are pimping and a half!" I just had to LOL at that!!!
5 comments:
Interesting ho the word 'pimp' is used even in YW. Wow. I'm getting old.
oops, hee. I used another inappropriate slang term without realizing it. Oops.
how not ho
sorry guys when I spelled waas I meant to say was. Sorry
Big pimpin' in yo converse at the Y-to the W. Sounds like funnizzle. You figadeal me?
Dem converse shoez iz big pimpin' foo!
Post a Comment