Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means black lung diseaese that coal miners get.
(new mono ultra micrscopic silico volcano coni osis.)
I, Kelly, in reading class two weeks ago had learned this word because my teacher was stalling for a kid so he could find a word for his vocab presentation. Anyway my friend Kylie, not our dear cousin, had memorized the word and I wanted to memorize it too just for the fun and heck of it!!!
4 comments:
Sheesh louish! That's quite a word.
it is some word. my teacher really was stalling for a kid that had to do a vocab presentation cuz he couldn't find a word and was taking forever. and my friend Kylie said it yesterday in drama and I was like I'll memorize it too just for fun!!!
Hello! I bet you can't say that 5 times fast!
Black lung is easier I think I'll stick with that. How do you pronounce that word?
Post a Comment