Sunday, March 30, 2008

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!! we weren't able to go to the young women's general conference. It's said that they give out more tickets than seats and we got up to the front where there was about ten people and then the guy said that unless you know someone in there and can call them stay, ohterwise go home because we're full, and I knew people in there but I didn't know there cell phone number. How sad. Maybe next year.

4 comments:

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Caroline and I were wondering when you would be singing in one of the YW choirs. We thought it be neat seeing you on our screen at church!

natalie said...

I sang at the young women's general conference in my younger days. It was such an amazing experience! It's such a bummer you weren't able to go :( next year for sure!

Anonymous said...

Now that you know the rules, you'll just have to camp out all day in front of the conference center. Better luck next year.

kelly said...

actually there's one coming up in october and I'll probably be able to go to that one!!!:)