Monday, April 11, 2011

man oh man!!

So today I learned how to drive a stick. Most awkward thing when you see the guy you used to like. Yeah Levi. If you hadn't heard about it well here it goes. So Levi and I liked each other for a long time. Like four months. We went to preference together, and had a blast. About two weeks later we had a huge drama and nothing ended well. he thinks I'm a liar, and that I was crazily, madly in love with him. No that's a big fat lie. He is a jerk. But today when I was learning to drive a stick shift I was at the church. Levi is in my stake. I saw him and the church, and I almost peed my pants. I thought I was going to die considering I was doing not-so-good. :/
but... on a happier note.... I got my own vending machine at my dad's work!! He found an old one, from the previous owner, that can hold three different kinds of candy. I cleaned it up, and it looks all brand new. I sanitized it too :P He calls it my little business and I get all the money!! woot!! :D We bought new locks for it today and we're going to get candy for it tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

What a great business venture! And good for you in clealning and sanitizing!

Elaine said...

Oh, forgot to mention Levi - he is a jerk!

chaffinclan said...

thts true